We use your photos to build a realistic model of your room! We ask for a minimum of 8 photos, however the more detail you provide, the more accurate your room will be. Follow these guidelines to take the best photos.
- Open you blinds, we love natural light!
- Submit clear, encapsulating, 360 degree photos that capture the essential features of your entire space. (ceilings, walls, fixtures, floors, corners, lights, etc.)
- As a rule of thumb, make sure to get a picture of each corner and each wall.
- Include vertical photos of where the ceiling meets the wall around the entire space. This helps our style team by providing a sense of height as well as context on how the space is structured so we can build an accurate model/design.
- The ‘Panorama’ setting on a camera is very useful for getting shots that reveal the room in greater detail while showing off more angles.