We need 8 clear, well-lit, floor-to-ceiling photos that show the entirety of your space - we need to be able to connect your photos like pieces to a puzzle to build an accurate 3D model.
If you have an iOS device that supports iOS 13 and above, you can download the Modsy app here and use the room scan feature to submit your photos and measurements. If you already downloaded the Modsy app, make sure you have the latest version.
If you don't have an iOs device, no worries! Follow these guidelines to take the best photos:
- Open your blinds. We love natural light!
- Submit a minimum of 8 clear photos that capture the essential features of your entire space (ceilings, walls, fixtures, floors, corners, lights, etc.). We cannot use wide-angle photos (like fish-eye) to model your space.
- As a rule of thumb, make sure to get a picture of each corner and each wall.
- Include vertical photos of where the ceiling meets the wall around the entire space. This helps our style team by providing a sense of height and context on how the space is structured so we can build an accurate model/design.
- After your 8 photos, it can be helpful (but not mandatory!) to submit an additional "panorama" photo to show the room in greater detail and how the space fits together.
For more detailed instructions on how to take your photos, click here.