At Modsy, we want to take the stress out of online shopping. So we've curated a wide array of trusted vendors and retailers to shop from. Our Order Concierge Service team is there to fulfill orders on your behalf. They are also there to make sure you get the lowest available price point at the time of your order.
Here's what happens after you place your order--
1. At checkout, we place a temporary authorization on your credit card or PayPal account. This temporary hold gives us time to place the order with any related vendors and retailers.
2. Our Order Concierge team then price checks items for any applicable sales from our retail partners. We'll also adjust for shipping according to each retailer's policy.
3. For special cases, we will reach out to you for approval.
4. Within 48 hours, you'll receive an itemized receipt confirming your final price, or we'll contact you need approval for one of the following issues:
- If you have a custom/made-to-order item
- If you have a final sale item
- If a key piece of your design (the bed or sofa, for example) is out of stock
- If your actual total exceeds the estimated total, you received at checkout
5. Our Order Concierge team will then relay updates on your items, including shipping and tracking information. For in-home and white-glove deliveries, we'll connect directly with the carrier so you can coordinate an appointment.
What We Do
- Place all orders from your shopping cart directly from our retailers and vendors in one smooth checkout process.
- Price match - Our purchasing agents comb through every order to ensure you're getting the lowest price offered from our partners. If you find a product for a lower price on another site, we will match that price. Exclusions apply.
- Price adjust - Depending on the circumstances, we will adjust the price if an item goes on sale after you place your order.
- Apply all site-wide promotions from our sellers active the day you place your order.
- Coordinate all merchandise returns and cancellations.
- Provide you with shipping updates and tracking information as soon as they become available.