The Modsy 3D Editor is a great way to get in the designer’s seat and try out design ideas in your room on your own. The Modsy 3D Editor gives you the power to add, rearrange, and delete items from our full 3D catalog in your design adding a level of user customization unlike what any of our competitors offer.
Where is the editor in Modsy?
Log into your Modsy account and select the project you would like to change on your computer. At the top of the Modsy website, click My Projects or find the project you want on the Account Settings page.
Select the design you want to change, such as Design 1 or Design 2. When looking at your design, tap the "3D Editor" button above your designs. (This option is not currently available on phones and touch-screen tablets.)
Here are some handy (and fun) tips to help you create and revise your designs in the 3D Editor.
- Getting started using the Modsy 3D Editor
- Do my 3D Editor designs replace my Modsy designs?
- Why do designs look different in the 3D editor?
- How can I see a new angle of my design?
- How is the 3D Editor different from the designs I receive from Modsy?
Still, need more help? Watch a quick video on using the 3D editor.