Want to navigate the 3D Style Editor like a pro? Here's a list of keyboard shortcuts that will make designing your dream room even easier.
- Hitting the 1 key = Topdown view (Easier to make layout changes in a Topdown view so you get the full context of the design!)
- Hitting keys 2, 3, 4…. = flip through your camera views
- Delete key = remove an object
- Command + F = place object on the floor (helpful when placing rugs or chairs)
- Command + P = place object on the nearest surface (helpful when styling accessories on storage pieces)
- Command + E = snap object to the closest wall (helpful for art or mirrors)
Next time you're exploring the Editor, try these shortcuts and notice how much time you're saving. Now you can dedicate more energy to finding the perfect pieces!