Using the 3D Editor
- Rearrange items by clicking and dragging with your mouse or with the arrow keys on your keyboard. Use the up and down arrows on the floating toolbar to move items vertically. Pro tip: This is especially great for items like wall art or decor on tables and shelves.
- Rotate your selected items by tapping on the rotate button on the floating toolbar. Your item will rotate 45 degrees clockwise on each tap.
- Delete any items you don't want in the space by selecting them and then tapping the floating toolbar's trash can icon or tap the "delete" key on your keyboard.
- Zoom in and out of each view by tapping the magnifying glass icons at the bottom of the screen.
Try keyboard shortcuts to make designing even easier
Select an item in your 3D design and then use one of these keyboard shortcuts:
- Arrow keys to move an item around the space
- Delete key to remove an item
- Drag and drop products from the side panel into the part of the room you would like
- Ctrl + F (Windows) to place item on the floor
- Ctrl + P (Windows) to place an item on a surface (like a table or bookshelf)
- Ctrl + E (Windows) to “snap” item to the wall
- Ctrl +D (Windows) to duplicate an item (because two chairs are better than one!)
When you're all done with your design click the Save & Exit button to create and view the life-like images of your new designs on your design page.